25,000 - 30,000
18 days ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant with Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) experience, to work for a leading property company located in Stratford.
- Analysis of purchase ledger accounts and review credit balances monthly with commentary
- Review Sales Ledger recharges monthly to ensure all contra charges have been made
- Processing of subcontractor invoices ensuring the correct CIS tax and Vat is applied.
- Responsible for setting up of subcontractor accounts
- Assist with setting up of PQQ’s and balance sheet reconciliations
- Leaver reconciliations ensuring all leavers accounts are closed
- Ensure CIS and HMRC compliance is met within the Subcontractor accounts payable team
- Ensure VAT numbers are on all subcontractor invoices
- Ensure the correct rate of VAT has been calculated
- Ensure UTR numbers are stated on all Sole trader & Ltd company invoices
- Covering for Accounts payable input and distribution of certificates
- Knowledge of CIS submissions and procedures
- Construction industry compliance checking knowledge
- Good level of Excel – VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.