£150 - £200
3 months ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting on behalf of an International Private Bank who are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a 1 – 2 month Temporary position.
- Responsible for the management of Accounts Payable. Ensuring processing of invoices by colleagues is timely and accurate, especially coding of supplier invoices.
- Ensuring the supplier database is maintained on a day-to-day basis. Overseeing employee expenses procedure, including giving advice and dealing with queries.
- Ensuring all payments and expense re-imbursements are made in a timely manner.
- Dealing with any supplier queries. Reviewing and maintaining the payment process, as executed by the accounts department and business.
- Assisting in cash forecast by keeping accurate records. Preparing the daily cash position reported to the directors when required.
- Setting up new accounts.
- Reconcile bank accounts each month.
- Ensure the Purchase Ledger is closed correctly each month.
- Ensure all month end reports are accurate.
- Fill in month end Creditors report accurately.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.