£100,000 - £130,000
about 2 months ago
Edward Mann are currently headhunting on behalf of a leading Advertising business located in central London. Our client is looking for a Business Controller who will be responsible for conveying the financials to senior management in order to influence key strategic business decisions, to further support their growth and drive profitability across the European region.
This role will also oversee a Finance team of c.10 people and ensure the day to day finance function runs smoothly.
- Monthly reporting, forecasting and analysis
- Identify opportunities and risks to senior management
- Manage budgeting & forecasting process for the European Region
- Analyse key KPI’s and use this to support the strategic decision-making process
- Prepare business cases to justify key business decisions
- Continually develop awareness of financial process across the business to support increasing profits and reduce costs
- Support team in pricing plans, looking at sales performance and market trends
- Ensure all reporting complies with internal and external auditing requests inc. SOX compliance
- Review structure of the finance function regularly and suggest changes where necessary
- Work closely with Business Controllers in the US and Asia to portray the businesses Global performance
- Qualified Accountant (candidates who are not qualified will still be considered)
- Extensive commercial experience
- Team management experience
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.