30,000 - 35,000
13 days ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Manager on behalf of a rapidly expanding recruitment business located in Central London.
This role will be responsible for managing the full Debtors Ledger and ensuring all invoices are received on time.
- Obtaining purchase orders
- Cash postings to sales ledger on a daily basis
- Chase all overdue accounts and ensure payment is received within agreed terms
- Ensure cash and debtor targets are met
- Keep up to date record of all chasing activity for payments and purchase orders
- Regularly update clients regarding outstanding debt, resending invoices / timesheets where necessary
- Reconcile self-bill accounts
- Monthly aged debtor analysis and commentary
- Continually look to improve processes in billing / credit control
- Deal with any requests from sales teams
- Credit check new clients and manage client credit limits
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.