35,000 - 40,000
13 days ago
Edward Mann are recruiting on behalf of an SME Design business based in Wandsworth.
This Finance Manager role will be a top-to-bottom accounting position and will have responsibility for the administration of all bookkeeping tasks including the production of management accounts/reports, project margin reports, sales forecasts, sales and purchase ledgers, financial and non-financial bonus schemes. Payroll management, inc. VAT, PAYE and CIS compliance and administration.
To assist and support the CEO with sales, marketing and administrative requirements in a responsive and efficient manner, coordinating all aspects of finance for the business and to assist in project planning through effective liaison with colleagues at all levels.
You will also hold legal and non-legal responsibilities shared with the company Directors, undertaking all statutory responsibilities.
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts, continuously developing the reporting function to reflect the versatile nature of this growing business.
- Forecasting sales to manage cashflow, staffing requirements and project management.
- Preparing the annual budget to measure expectation and performance during the financial year.
- Responsible for the company sales order processing system and the company bookkeeping functions.
- Producing project profitability analysis by key factors such as location, installation team, sales person.
- Performing Financial and Non-Financial bonus scheme analysis to make sound management decisions and reward staff for their contribution.
- Preparing and entering journals for managing revenue and accounting provisions.
- Credit Control and Debtor Management; ensuring sales invoices are accurately raised through to collection.
- Entering, checking, posting and timely paying of purchase orders from suppliers.
- Checking and posting of sales invoices and creating and posting of credit notes as required.
- Processing, approving and paying purchase invoices. Negotiating supplier payment terms and discounts.
- Management and administration of staff payroll including calculation of bonus schemes.
- Extensive use of Excel and accounting systems.
- Completing VAT returns, maintaining records and ensuring full compliance.
- Completing CIS returns, maintaining records and ensuring full compliance.
- Maintain all employee records/contracts and work with the HR advisor to ensure the business meets all necessary legal requirements.
- Bank reconciliation and matching to ensure debtor listing is always current.
- Ensure the completion of statutory accounts and official filing as required.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.