£60,000 - £70,000
18 days ago
Edward Mann are currently working on behalf of a high growth business located in Wallingford.
Our client is looking for a new Financial Controller to join their business as they continually grow through acquisition.
This role will lead and develop a high performing team and will work closely with the Finance Director & Board Members to support the business growth and ensure a best practice controls environment.
- Lead and develop a team of 6 in finance
- Manage month end management accounting / reporting process
- Consolidate accounts
- Prepare full annual statutory accounts
- Implement and maintain a best practice controls environment
- Manage audit process
- Oversee AP / AR / Credit Control
- VAT returns
- Continually seek to drive efficiencies / process improvements
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent) candidate who are not qualified will also be considered
- Experience in team management
- Experience in driving improvement / implementing new processes
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.