70,000 - 75,000
2 months ago
Edward Mann are currently working on behalf of a rapidly growing business who are recruiting for a Financial Controller position located in the City.
- Ensure company financials perform against budget.
- Ensure financial controls are in place to mitigate financial risk.
- Maintain cash flows in line with expectations.
- Business partner to senior management team in order to continually drive the growth of the business.
- Responsible for reporting financial performance of business as a whole and regularly update senior management & wider teams with the business performance.
- Accept full accountability for company accounting compliance in line with accountancy standards and various other regulations.
- Management of a small finance team, ensuring transactional process runs smoothly and monthly management reports are produced in an accurate & timely manner.
- Control budgeting & forecasting process, dealing with all senior management teams and ensuring adequate plans are in place annually.
- Manage the long term financial & strategic planning of the business.
- Work closely with the commercial team on any large-scale commercial contract reviews and provide advice from a financial standpoint.
- Continually seek to identify methods of improvement for the financial performance of the company
- Identify any cost saving opportunities including process automation etc.
- Qualified accountant – ACA or ACCA or CIMA or equivalent (those who aren’t qualified but with relevant experience will also be considered)
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.