City of London
£65000 - £75000
4 days ago
Edward Mann are exclusively partnered with a globally operating recruitment business who are looking to hire a Financial Controller for their team. This business is a great environment for eager and ambitious individuals, as the client is eager to bring in someone who wants to take ownership of the finance function and show initiative of reshaping the function as they see fit.
This is a particularly exciting time to be joining, as the client is currently going through an automation project which will help streamline many existing processes, and on a wider scale are looking to expand their operations both domestically and globally over the next few years.
- Overseeing monthly reporting cycle
- Handling audit cycle
- VAT returns and statutory reports
- Budgeting and forecasting process
- Monthly payroll
- Monitoring of risk and controls within the department
- Identifying and carrying out potential alterations in processes and reporting structures
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Head of Finance
- Qualified in or studying towards an accountancy qualification - ACCA/CIMA/ACA (candidates who are not qualified will also be considered)
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.