6 months ago
Edward Mann are currently on behalf of a leading International Professional Services business based in the heart of London. Our client is recruiting for a Group Finance Manager position to join their fast-paced team.
The Finance Manager will report into the Finance Director, acting as their number two. This position will provide support in completion of the overall reporting requirements of the Group, whilst delivering the strategic objectives of the CFO and the Senior Management Team.
- Manage the Finance Team, encouraging staff development and undertaking regular staff appraisals
- Act as a key business partner to the Senior Management Team, maintaining strong positive working relationships
- Oversee month-end close process, including the consolidation of international group accounts
- Oversee the production of statutory accounts, ensuring group standards are maintained
- Continually look to improve process and drive efficiencies across the business
- Work effectively with external advisors
- Ad-hoc projects, as and when required.
- Fully Qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- International/Group accounting experience
- Team management experience, with a track record of staff development
If interested, please apply ASAP!
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.