£70,000 - £75,000
14 days ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller position within a leading Media business located in Central London.
Our client is market leading in their sector and have offices globally with plans to grow the business further. This is an exciting time for the company, and they have seen year-on-year growth over the past few years and have plans to really push the business forwards now.
- Lead Financial Accounting team of circa 7/8 people
- Ensure monthly reports are produced accurately and on time
- Provide detailed analysis on business performance and KPI analysis for senior managers across the business, identifying any opportunities for improvements across the business
- Play key role in the budgeting & forecasting processes
- Ensure annual statutory accounts are accurately produced in line with accounting standards and act as lead on audit process
- Oversee the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable teams work, liaising with the managers of both teams regularly
- Continually seek to improve financial reporting methods and ensure processes consistently comply with accounting standards and minimize risk of compliance related issues
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), candidates who are not qualified will still be considered
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.