£35,000 - £40,000
about 1 month ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting on behalf of an International Oil & Gas business who are looking for a Portuguese Speaking Management Accountant to join their team based in the City of London.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role focuses on the preparation of monthly Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts & Budgets.
- Producing monthly management accounts in GBP and US dollars;
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget;
- Preparing journals, accruals and prepayments;
- Preparing monthly reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts, including intercompany account in GBP and US dollars, amounts due to/from HMRC;
- Preparing monthly reconciliations of profit and loss accounts, including turnover and payroll;
- Preparing and maintaining the fixed asset register and depreciation;
- Analysing costs variances;
- Assisting in the preparation of the statutory accounts;
- Providing support to the accounts team.
- Part-Qualified Accountant (AAT, CIMA, ACCA, or equivalent) - Those that are not studying or with relevant experience will also be considered.
- FLUENT PORTUGUESE SPEAKER ESSENTIAL
- Experience in a similar position, with a sound knowledge of accounting principles
- Exposure to either Twinfield or SAP is Desirable
- Strong Excel skills
For more information please apply with your CV ASAP!
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.