£30,000 - £35,000
14 days ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a leading property business based in Hemel Hempstead. This is a hybrid role, and will give the successful candidate exposure to both Management Accounting and complex Financial Analysis work that will provide vital insight to the key decision makers of the business.
This role will be a key and important figure within the finance department, and the successful candidate will be someone who is ambitious and keen to learn and develop their accounting skills within an exciting and growing business and culture.
The role will offer a perfect split between both producing Month End Accounting work alongside providing Analysis and reporting on business performance.
- Support the team with the provision of analysis for various reports as and when requested by management
- Assist with production of full management accounts
- Prepare monthly accruals, prepayments and journals
- Use large pools of financial data to provide insightful analysis on trends and anomalies
- Produce financial KPI reports and dashboards
- Lead and review the Budgeting & forecasting process
- Regularly liaise with budget holders to review management accounts
- Produce annual service charge statements in preparation for audit
- Studying towards accounting qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent), candidates who are not studying or are qualified will still be considered
- Previous property experience is preferred but not essential
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE APPLY ASAP!
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.