Accounts Receivable Clerk
28 days ago
Job Title:Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location: Chiswick, West London (5 days per week in office)
Edward Mann are currently working on behalf of a Global Leisure Organisation based in Chiswick, West London.
Our client is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their expanding team. With a finance team of c.15-20 people this opportunity will offer a clear progression path to develop an exciting career within the business.
You will take responsibility for an allocation of the Sales Ledger, working together with the wider AR team and AR Manager.
This role is suitable for graduates / candidates with little to no experience in finance.
- Process client invoices and credit notes as per agreed procedures
- Support the business in providing best-in-class customer service and communication to continue to maintain company relationships
- Bank reconciliations
- Pro-active Credit Control processes (Call / Email / Letter etc.)
- Regularly review Aged Debt
- Provide regular reports across clients with outstanding debt
- Account reconciliations
- Work closely with sales/commercial teams to liaise with key clients and understand the business approach to providing World-Class customer service
- This role is suitable for graduates / candidates with little to no experience in finance.
- Any experience within credit control / accounts function would be beneficial but not essential
- Happy to work in the office 5 days per week
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.