City of London
£45000 - £60000
17 days ago
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, the role will handle the finance operations of both the UK and Australia branches of the company, as well as being responsible for various process and business function improvements. As fast growing, innovative business, the role will provide ample opportunity for progression.
- Oversee the processing of day-to-day transactions
- Month/Quarter end reporting
- Cash flow forecasts
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with the wider company finance team
- Statutory reporting and tax returns
- Oversee annual audits
- Part or newly Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), candidates who are not qualified will also be considered
- International Finance Experience
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.