Finance Business Partner
up to £65,000
6 days ago
Edward Mann are currently working closely with an international consultancy & facilities management organization. Our client is looking for a Commercially Minded Finance Manager / Business Partner who can oversee the reporting and commercial negotiations with two of their key clients.
- Responsible for regular commercial reporting to clients
- Oversee commercial negotiations with clients
- Ensure all client expectations are met in accordance with terms agreed
- Worke closely with internal teams and management on any commercial developments with clients
- Drive commerciality across the teams to support on business performance and to help improve contractual performance requirements
- Responsible for budgeting & forecasting processes, providing regular updates on actuals vs budget, re-forecasts and to explain figures thoroughly to budget holders etc.
- Ensure commerciality of contract maximise cashflow and reduce any debtors.
- Support commercial teams on pricing and bid process for new clients
- Comply with all purchase order processes that are in place
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent), candidates who are not qualified with relevant experience will also be considered
- Experience working with clients and being a part of commercial negotiations is preferred
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.