£40,000 - £45,000
11 days ago
Edward Mann are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading international organization based near to Liverpool St station in the City of London.
Our client is looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their commercial finance function. Reporting into the Head of Pricing, this role will be responsible for providing comprehensive pricing analysis through use of financial models and commercial commentary / analysis.
- Produce accurate and insightful pricing analysis
- Financial Modelling
- Budgeting / Forecasting support
- Keep track of how pricing affects results through regular reporting for senior managers
- Act as a key point of support for the commercial team on pricing support for new business and contract renewals
- Regularly report on profitability across the business
- Provide insight as to where profits can be maximized through pricing arrangements
- Support with the implementation of Power BI and try to get the most out of the system through automations
- Previous experience with pricing analysis is beneficial
- Power BI experience is beneficial
- Studying towards CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent, candidates already qualified or not studying will still be considered
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.