£100,000 - £120,000
11 months ago
Job title Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Salary £100,000 - £120,000 (depending on experience)
LocationCity of London (Bank underground station)
Hybrid 3 days in the office / 2 days from home
Edward Mann are currently recruiting on behalf of a Leading Global Law Firm who are looking to hire a Senior Commercial Finance Manager within their expanding commercial finance team.
This role will play a key part in supporting the senior leadership team to deliver on commercial strategy, business direction, pricing and to drive profitability. You will also be responsible for the further development of the commercial finance team providing training and support to the wider function.
- Support the Partners / Fee Earners to ensure accurate pitches inc. pricing / commercially sound and offer flexible
- Work closely with the wider business to drive profitability
- Provide commercial support and training across the company to ensure a commercial mindset is consistent throughout the firm
- Provide training on any new commercial tools / dashboards to support the key decision making processes
- Ensure accurate reporting to senior management for key commercial insights across the business through regular analysis & commentary
- Act as a key business partner to multiple senior stakeholders
- Support on accurate fee structure options working closely with Legal & Business Development teams
- Ensure Best In Practice processes are in place meeting all governance and policy requirements
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous experience within the legal sector would be beneficial, but not essential
- Previous team management experience would be beneficial, but not essential
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.